Creative Project Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized digital customer experiences. Its strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. Top clients include Metlife, Target, HBO and Visa.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. dentsumcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
Creative Project Managers are the lifeline of our creative teams. Detailed and flexible, they can work with all levels of management (client and internal), vendors, and have strong project management ability. As the Creative Project Manager, you will report into the head of the department. Your overarching place is being a strong liaison between the client and agency. You will:
- Be the main contact for your client to take in request and help manage client expectations
- Manage scope of work according to SOW
- Support or act as the primary conduit between Merkle Performance Creative and other support teams
- Run internal client meetings when needed; be responsible for daily communication with key internal contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Help manage the campaign process and updating of all materials
- Help write creative briefs and developing presentations
- Maintain campaign matrixes, reviews all art file updates and html for accuracy, reports on number of rounds and schedules
- Produce accurate project reports for internal reference
- Flexible in supporting the creative team on different administrative tasks
- Strong client relationships at the administrative level
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of course work or experience in client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- 1+ years experience in interactive marketing - email marketing, site design, social media, online acquisition
- Experience using digital workflows/project management software
- 2+ years working in an agency or consulting firm
- Passion for detailed work
- A great compensation package
- Full benefits and 401k
- Flexible time off
- Robust holiday schedule
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.