Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We’re currently seeking a strategic and creative-minded copywriter to join our cross-disciplinary group of content creators, designers, researchers and strategists in defining and delivering world-class digital experiences for our B2B and B2C clients.
- Write clear, concise copy for both traditional and digital channels
- Write copy for projects that include multiple customer touchpoints
- Tailor copy based on consumer, market, or product research
- Consistently meet brand editorial and tone and voice standards
- Understand the needs of readers and create copy to meet them
- Research topics while analyzing the credibility of sources
- Juggle ongoing projects across multiple brands at once
- Participate in peer review processes
- Support copy needs across the organization
- Provide copy POV when working in cross-functional groups
- 2+ years agency copywriting experience
- B.S. or B.A. in writing, journalism, marketing, or related field
- Experience writing for multiple brands and marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to write in creative, informational, and instructional styles
- Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style, AP Stylebook, or other style guides
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and digital project management tools
- Ability to self-motivate, manage time, and stay organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable sharing and receiving constructive feedback
- Desired basic experience in search engine optimization
- Desired experience in content writing for products, UX, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.