Leadership & Development Program Delivery & Development Lead
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsu mcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The ideal candidate should be an exceptional communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. Strong facilitation skills and the ability to foster peer to peer learning are required. Additionally, the role requires a high level of organization, time management, adaptability, and excellent public speaking skills. The ability to do all the above in a virtual environment is critical. Up to 60% travel may be required during key program delivery cycles (typically occurs in Q1 & Q3).
Program delivery and development in both virtual and in-person settings for the following types of programs:
- Level-based leadership development programs (includes skills like coaching, feedback, difficult conversations, motivation, equitable & inclusive leadership, etc.)
- Professional Development programs (includes skills like presentation skills, cross-cultural communication skills, negotiation, etc.)
- Provide professional and thorough written and verbal communication that ensures that the intended audience receives information appropriately
Program support and management:
- Working with our LMS support staff to collect data needed to execute on development strategy
- Track, and be accountable to, performance & learning metrics
- Communications planning
- Support learning reinforcement
- 3-5 years in talent development, learning and development, change management, organizational development or similar role.
- 2+ years of training or facilitation experience with adult learners
- Experience designing learning programs and experiential learning exercises both independently and in collaboration with peers and key stakeholders Advanced group facilitation and presentation skills
- Facilitate interactive training and application opportunities virtually and/or in live classroom settings using technology, role play, discussion and other effective ways of engaging adult students for learning comprehension
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse spectrum of individuals, from executives to technical staff
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills Proven ability to work with a remote team
- Initiative and the ability to work and execute independently
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.