RMG / Resource Management Executive
Merkle Sokrati is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- 1-2 years of experience in Resource management, hands on experience on ERP D365/ Microsoft Dynamics is must, proficient in excel , utilisation, good communication skills.
- Interact between RMG & Delivery team for driving resourcing & fulfilment
- Bench Management
- Hands on stakeholder management
- Track future release date and fulfill requirement
- Awareness on resourcing will be added advantage.
- Keep track of all requirements and track to closure
- Maintain reports related to RMG functionalities.
- Flexible to support as required.
- Good Excel skills preferred
- Good communication and attitude