Senior Decisioning Architect - Pega
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. Merkle is part of dentsu and for more than 30 years, has partnered with Fortune 1000 companies to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. Our heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for our unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive customer experience transformation.
Our combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC
The Senior Decisioning Architect (SDA) requires strong experience defining decision architecture, solutions & designs for Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing. You will have solid end to end experience defining solutions, designs, and implementations in Customer Marketing, Contact Strategy, Segmentation, Adaptive Modelling, and Campaign Management - Inbound and Outbound.
Working on-site at a customer location (or remotely if agreed by the client), this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and decision architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. The client will take full advantage of your consistently demonstrated knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall & Scrum.
You will have the ability to contribute to the decision design process and socialize the decision design details and tasks to wider team and stakeholders.
Communicating decisioning concepts and benefits to multiple stakeholders ranging from marketing heads and vice presidents to the operational team is essential. The client will need confidence the decision lead knows what they are doing and is an effective leader.
In this role, you will be called upon to effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle. Mentoring more junior SDA and DA team members on on-going basis is a must. We also expect participation in internal Merkle Pega projects to help grow the Merkle Pega brand and expertise.
Life as a Senior Decisioning Architect (SDA) at Merkle
- We are the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems
- A rapidly growing Merkle Pega Practice and great opportunity to work with a multitude of clients across UK and EMEA regions
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Pega Practice as well as our market-leading clients
- A fun and friendly environment that is collaborative, fast, yet professional!
- Regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Pega leadership team and senior leadership of our clients
- Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- Unlimited access to Pega Academy and Paid Pega training & certification programs
- A selection of other industry standard benefits
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Senior Decisioning Architects must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Circa 5+ years of progressive Pega experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and application.
- Circa 3+ years of Pega experience in Pega Decisioning is mandatory
- Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant, Certified Pega Marketing Consultant, Certified Pega Data Scientist and Certified Pega System Architect are mandatory. (Pega 8 badge preferred)
- Currently all our teams are working remotely due to COVID, but you should have the ability to travel to client locations at least 50% when normal working resumes
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time. Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.