Corporate Communication Intern
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. PR & Communication
- Ideating and strategizing intelligent ways of enhancing public relations with Key Stakeholders
- Research and identify & track relevant stakeholders (journalists, social influencers, professional writers, media & PR houses) to get the Agency Stories Published
- Coordinate with global business leaders to support content development.
2. Social Media Management
- Creating & Strategizing Social Media for Multiple Accounts
- Work closely with the organization's design agency on all creative and branding initiatives.
3. Video Designing & Content Reviewal
- Working with the Video Editing Team to churn out the video-blogs, podcasts on a short TAT
- Proof Reading Content for Case studies, Awards, Blogs, PPTs, Reports, Newsletters, One-Pagers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Feb'21 and 11th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Join us If you are excited about:
• An environment that encourages contribution and values opinions.
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
• Flexible career paths.
• A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Looking for Immediate/Early Joiners Only