Content Writing Intern (Marketing)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Creating content for Case studies, Awards, Blogs, PPTs, Reports, Newsletters, One-Pagers
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for Ad-Hoc Events.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Carrying Competition Analysis and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Feb'21 and 11th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Join us If you are excited about:
• An environment that encourages contribution and values opinions.
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
• Flexible career paths.
• A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Looking for Immediate/Early Joiners Only