360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, SkinnyPop, DSW, Kroger, Oreo and Mondelez. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
The Senior Vice President, Performance will be a driving force for client leadership at 360i. This role is responsible for building strategy, fostering senior client relationships, growing existing relationships, and supervising a team of Account Directors, Strategists and Media leaders. The SVP will lead and influence a portfolio of distinguished brands and client relationships. With a portfolio of Financial Services clients, the role will be active in setting agency vision for Financial Services and forging new business relationships within the category. The SVP will lead and partner with many specialized agency services to deliver best-in-class service, while driving innovative and measurable client solutions. The right candidate must carry deep-expertise in accountable and addressable media, understanding of the total media delivery ecosystem, demonstrated ability to lead complex clients, and a knowledgeable foundation of the financial services sector.
- Assumes responsibility for the growth, management, retention, and satisfaction of a book of business, and for ensuring performance is aligned with overall agency goals and profitability needs.
- Leads and accountable for overall agency delivery for portfolio of clients. Accountabilities may range, but not be limited to, directing planning, thought leadership, evaluating new client partnerships, evaluating program results, and the similar.
- Works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations, and requirements. Keeps clients aware of the Agency’s contribution, seeking out their ideas, and increasing their confidence in the Agency’s ability to provide superior service.
- Establishes overall client relationship standards for the Agency to follow and drives adoption and respect of these standards across all disciplines through example setting, positive reinforcement, and behavioral correction.
- Responsible for the financial stewardship of the account portfolio, accountable to executive management for quarterly and bi-annual business reviews.
- Leads the tough conversations required in any client relationship from time to time, with the ability to balance client expectations and the best interests of the agency.
- Seeks opportunities for organic growth across the account portfolio.
- Fosters company culture by leading internal agency initiatives as well as contributes to training/ongoing education programs.
- Responsible for the performance of direct report VP/Group Account Directors/Account Directors, Strategists, and Media leads, and ultimately for the performance of the client-facing team members.
- Champions and understands the clients’ business at the highest level.
- May serve as a New Business pitch lead across cross-channel teams, from RFP to final contract discussions.
- Accountable for organic growth within portfolio of accounts, specific to each client and their unique opportunities.
- Expected to identify and deploy key team members who can uncover opportunities and cultivate new business.
- Collaborates with the agency leadership team on key decisions impacting the staff and office.
- Bachelor’s degree required; account management or sales and marketing accreditations are a plus.
- 12+ years of industry relevant experience in one of the following: account leadership, multimedia market research and digital media/advertising.
- 7+ years of account management experience, as well as significant P&L management experience working within a global organization.
- Commands all aspects of managing a large, complex account with minimal oversight from agency executive management.
- Demonstrates an exceptional understanding of media markets, including industry issues, trends and direction as well as a mastery of competitive profiling and positioning.
- Creates a vision and business strategy to drive organic growth and profitability across the client portfolio.
- Exemplifies a strong focus on multi-channel digital education.
- Sets expectations and standards to which all are held equally accountable, with firmness, authority and encouragement.
- Leads by setting the example of professionalism, work ethic, honesty and humility.
- Inspires, motivates and mentors employees across the company.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.