Client Account HR
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Client Account Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for developing and delivering the people aspects of the business plan for our integrated client account teams. The CAHR provides strategic talent planning, direction, support and executive coaching. The CAHR also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness for the account. The CAHR should be viewed as one of the very most trusted business advisors to the Leaders of the account. The CAHR will partner closely with the owning SL HR team as it relates to talent management processes & programs. This individual should have a strong executive presence and be comfortable working with and challenging C level executives.
- Acts as a senior level executive and business partner, within the assigned account, to deliver people outcomes that are aligned with the business strategy and drive value for the company; Identifies new business strategies and adjusts HR strategies to respond to changing needs of the business
- Serves as a single point of contact for client talent strategy, process and operations (hiring, integration, onboarding, training, scheduling and deployment, rewards, performance management, promotion and retention) for the leaders of the account; is part of the SL HR team based on where the client resides
- Helps define and implement appropriate HR initiatives and programs to grow the account, in alignment with the talent strategy and people aspects of the business strategy – typically with a strong focus on skill and capability development
- Partners closely with Resource Management and Talent Acquisition to identify and onboard critical talent from internal and external sources
- Coaches leaders within the account to help them achieve their potential; helps develop the next generation of leaders
- Effectively drives people-oriented change programs within the account, ensuring alignment with the owning SL entity strategies
- Acts as a ‘caretaker’ of engagement for the people on the account. Works with leadership to develop and champion programs as necessary to address employee engagement and employee value proposition issues
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience providing HR services and solutions
- Excellent client service and people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.