HR Business Partner
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for developing and delivering the people aspects of the business plan for the entity you support. The HRBP provides strategic planning, direction and support; executive coaching; acts as a key liaison on all HR processes and responds to people-oriented emergencies. The HRBP also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness for the entity. The HRBP should be viewed as one of the very most trusted business advisors to the Leader of the entity. Individual in role needs to have a strong executive presence and be comfortable working with and challenging C level executives
- Acts as a senior level executive and business partner, within the assigned entity, to deliver people outcomes that are aligned with the business strategy and drive value for the company; Identifies new business strategies and adjusts HR strategies to respond to changing needs of the business
- Provides a single point of contact around key HR processes (hiring, integration, onboarding, training, scheduling and deployment, rewards, performance management and promotion) for the leaders of the entity; is not necessarily a deliverer of those processes – but may get involved in some of the delivery
- Helps determine and implement appropriate HR programs to grow the entity in alignment with the talent strategy & people aspects of the business strategy – typically with a strong focus on skill needs and development
- Coaches leaders within the entity, to help them achieve their potential; helps develop the next generation of leaders
- Drives people-oriented change programs effectively through the assigned entity
- Acts as a ‘caretaker’ of engagement for the people of the entity. Develops programs as necessary to address engagement and employee value proposition issues
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.