Automation Solutions Architect
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The dentsu Automation COE’s mission is to elevate our people’s potential by integrating automation and AI into everything we do. Automation Solutions Architects implement this vision by designing and deploying automation solutions to the business to solve for complex operational problems with holistic technical solutions.
This position will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with technology partners, project team members, and stakeholders across enterprise functions and service lines. The ideal Solutions Architect needs to be results-oriented, and highly efficient and effective at managing multiple concurrent work streams with competing near-term priorities, while staying focused on the overall long-term Automation COE’s goals and objectives.
- Leads prototyping/feasibility and solution design phases to estimate project workload and setup automation projects for success
- Ensures developers are building to design specifications and accounting for AOM governance/framework/best practices. Adjusts design accordingly.
- Ensures that automation solutions meet business requirements and efficiently track general and solution specific KPIs
- Identifies optimal use of existing software functionalities to streamline existing process for automation solution
- Performs code review for shared-use citizen developed solutions prior to code being published
- Evangelizes automation case studies and highlights top solutions across the enterprise/automation connective
- Reviews industry technology providers and provides perspectives on vendor/technology suitability for COE partner portfolio
- Strong ability to dig into new technologies and understand their practical application to business problems
- Passionate about finding the most simplistic yet effective solution for business problems
- Strong ability to understand the obstacles between a user case’s current practice, best practice, and how automation can drive next practice
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills with a focus on solving problems with given business requirements and a suite of technological potential
- Strong communication skills with a focus on brokering information between technical roles and business facing roles
- Previous design and deployment experience with automation platforms such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Catalytic, PERL, or PowerShell is required (Advanced UiPath Developer certification preferred)
- Previous experience with AI and cognitive agents such as UiPath AI Center (formerly AI Fabric), Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Google Cloud AI Platform, AWS AI/ML Services, etc.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.