Automation Community Manager
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Dentsu’s integrated network of agencies is purpose-built to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. To champion meaningful progress with and for our clients, we are organized in a way that puts our clients and their customers at the center of everything that we do. Our connected tools, products and capabilities are focused on delivering human-centric, integrated solutions -- seamlessly bringing together all of the creativity, media and CXM expertise of our network in service of both growth & good.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
We are looking for the first-ever Automation Community Manager to join our growing, world-class Automation team. The Automation Community Manager will directly report into the Head of Automation, Americas and will be responsible for driving the adoption and engagement of automation solutions by fostering a regional first then global community, and articulating technology and value to both business and technical users.
The Automation Community Manager will primarily oversee dentsu’s Citizen Automation Program while ensuring that our overarching automation program is organized to deliver and enable the enterprise’s automation capabilities. This means ensuring that our stakeholders/community are well organized for actioning use cases/solutions while also ensuring that our tech stack’s infrastructure and delivery model is conducive to scaling across business units and markets seamlessly. This role will be focused on creating a replicable automation operating model / framework in our Americas region which will be leveraged by our EMEA and APAC regions in due time.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, passionate and curious about AI and Automation, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional story-telling and written communication skills and is able to develop creatively engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to lead conversations with our growing community of automation champions. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our Automation Team. In this role, you will:
- Define the strategy and direction of the Automation Connective, especially the Citizen Automation Program (CAP), jointly with the Head of Automation
- Own the Citizen Automation Program and responsible for growing the citizen developer capabilities throughout the enterprise
- Conduct enablement briefings and training to further scale adoption of the Automation Operating Model (AOM) and delivery of our framework
- Future proof our Automation Tech Stack by moving legacy on-premise infrastructure to proper SaaS / cloud hosted to mitigate technical debt, optimize organizational accessibility, reduce internal costs, and leverage more advanced cloud services such as cognitive automation
- Responsible for scheduling and leading automation engagement and training sessions across all service lines (Media, Creative, and CXM) and enterprise functions (Finance, HR, Legal, Technology, DEI) and incorporating training into our internal learning management system (dentsu University)
- Ensure that our license procurement and tech consumption model is scalable and integrated with our internal business platforms’ best practices (App Store, ServiceNow, Coupa)
- Build trust and credibility with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day interactions with the Automation Community, enabling internal communication channels, participating in community discussions, and elevating community members to their highest potential
- Manage onboarding and training for newly accepted members within the Automation Program
- Provide ongoing support and customer service to active users and maintain pipeline of interested users
- Generate ideas for community engagement and enthusiasm – i.e., gamification strategies
- Create marketing materials and coordinate opportunities to showcase community progress through internal (e.g. SharePoint, Teams) and external channels (e.g. webinars, articles, interviews, etc.)
- Create and deliver executive level status reports that effectively communicate the overarching automation program’s progress
- Work with Business and Technology teams to capture and convey Automation Program feedback as well as lessons learned
- Partner with AI Powered Process Mining Program owner (Process Data Scientist) and RPA Solutions Program (Sr. Automation Solution Architect) to ensure that programs are represented and communicated well internally as well as externally
- A commitment to our mission to “Elevate Human Potential by integrating AI and Automation into everything we do” and championing for a more digital workforce
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or community management
- Exposure to digital transformation and automation programs
- Experience in forum moderation and community management
- Demonstrated commitment to embedding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Highly polished presentation and marketing skills: an ability to communicate with influence and motivate multiple audiences; ability to quickly synthesize data and present succinct, cogent arguments
- Strong relationship building skills with a diversity of stakeholder types; demonstrated expertise with a client-centered approach to stakeholder engagement
- Strong collaborator and leader with excellent organization and people skills, and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, and multi-task while paying attention to detail
- Knowledge of AI and Automation technologies (e.g. IPA, RPA)
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with UiPath’s Automation Hub, MSFT Teams, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with Citizen Development, especially UiPath’s StudioX
- Successful completion and receipt of diplomas for UiPath learning paths including UiPath’s Citizen Developer Foundation, Business Analyst Foundation, and Implementation Manager Foundation are a plus
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.