Amazon SEM Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As an Amazon Media Manager, you will manage Amazon campaigns for your client. We are looking for someone with experience managing complex Amazon campaigns. You will be the go-to Amazon expert, leading the day-to-day the Amazon campaign management. You will be the central hub of collaboration across several departments and resources including senior level colleagues at Merkle and senior level client contacts, while delivering against campaign goals. You will report into a Director.
- Oversee and guide the Amazon search program for enterprise-level client across multiple lines of business
- Be the main contact (phone/email) for client and internal departments for matters involving paid search.
- Oversee work of analysts, under guidance of account leadership.
- Develop and execute market strategies for Amazon campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis
- Analyze results and develop actionable insights
- Translate goals from client and account leadership into tactics for Amazon campaigns.
- Demonstrate expertise and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client-facing materials, such as presentations, Point of Views, business cases, and performance reports.
- Work with client teams to identify and understand your client's business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Provide management and coaching of Analysts supporting account; effectively communicating task execution and timeline requirements, strategic guidance, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth. Oversee performance evaluations and feedback.
- Monitor and share industry news, online marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team learnings
- 3+ years of Amazon SEM experience, preferably on the Agency side and relevant to e-Retail/CPG
- Experience in Amazon Sponsored Ads and Retail
- Proven success managing client relationships directly
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills: ability to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, vlookups, and chart building. Working knowledge of Visual Basic macros is a plus.
- Additional Amazon software skills a plus (e.g. PacVue, Kenshoo, Teikametrics.)
- Ability to work independently and effectively multitask across multiple priorities
- B.A./B.S. degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.