Senior Vice President - Client Lead - Financial Services
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The SVP Client Lead manages growth and evolution of accounts in Merkle’s Financial Services vertical between $10 million and $20 million in annual net revenues and can lead complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine consulting, media, creative services, data management and large technology deployments. This person is a high-energy leader with the ability to grow our client’s businesses through new strategies and innovative ideas. The SVP Client Lead is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships and can successfully interact with senior/executive level client contacts.
· Engage with CXO level client contacts across all areas of the client’s business, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback
· Lead a multi-year client transformation roadmap by aligning Merkle teams and client resources to a rigorous set of financial objectives and outcomes
· Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) often serving as the client’s first line consultant
· Direct team activities to ensure collaboration and partnership across the company’s full complement of resources to achieve optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality in a matrix environment for assigned clients
· Develop and drive account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio by 20%
· Effectively plan work, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems, assuring that the client and company commitments are kept
· Effectively “on-board” new client relationships
· Minimum of 15 years experience working for financial services clients with exposure to asset & wealth management. Experience must include leadership of organizational change and transformation initiatives
· Minimum of 15 years experience in strategic consulting, digital marketing, CRM or marketing technology enablement
· Minimum of 10 years experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts.
· Minimum of 5 years recent experience in growing complex client relationships in a consulting, agency or marketing services environment.
· Experience working in a matrix environment and managing teams within a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Comprehensive healthcare plans
• FTO and family leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.