dentsu mcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. dentsu mcgarrrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
We're currently hiring for a Senior Copywriter. This high conceptual thinker is responsible for generating, co-managing and co-directing the look, tone and feel of all on-strategy creative ideas across multiple mediums.
- Provide superior writing skills on multiple projects
- Contribute your ideas and work as part of an integrated, multi-discipline agency team
- Collaborate seamlessly with Senior Art Director, execute against all creative components, including broadcast, print, out of home, online advertising, social media, mobile, in-store and online video
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and trends.
- Rally junior associates to meet project goals on time, on budget and with an unforgiving eye on quality
- Effectively sell ideas both internally, and with clients
- Partner with Account teams to manage client and internal expectations
- Coordinate with Producers, Designers, Strategic Planning Team and Resource Manager for the efficient utilization of resources
- 5+ Years Agency Experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and client relationship skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional, outgoing, friendly, fearless, and resilient
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.