Senior UI Designer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are currently looking for a Senior UI designer. This Senior designer will work in collaboration with a small team of other designers, UX experts, strategists and our technical team to develop well thought out and smartly crafted user experiences.
- Deliver beautifully simple and strategic experiences that users can relate to.
- Present and defend ideas to internal teams and clients.
- Effectively implement and define strategic initiatives and lend strategic voice to the success of these projects.
- Collaborate with other designers, strategists, account executives, developers, and clients.
- Inspire those around you by thinking beyond the obvious to create more effective and more beautiful experiences.
- 3-5 years experience working on large scale web projects and apps.
- Ability to think strategically on your own as well as in a group.
- Ability to create strong brands and be a steward for already established brands.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to create thought-provoking, creative solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanor with a kind heart and passion for great work.
- Superb organizational skills to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills.
- Ability to talk technical jargon with developer team, but no coding skills necessary.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Solid knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and Invision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.