Senior Analyst-Salesforce Audience 360/Adobe Audience Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
- As an Analyst, you will be responsible for managing business stakeholders, participate in defining, optimizing, and formulating actionable insights
- Analyze, access, query, integrate, and leverage data from various platforms and systems in the MarTech ecosystem to develop intelligent marketing campaigns and digital personalization initiatives in various channels
- Create data, segments, and audience sets and profiles in Audience Studio / DMP based on business strategies, requirements and needs to generate insights and maximization of the platform
- Lead the mapping, organization, and maintenance of data in Audience Studio / DMP. Track and analyze website traffic patterns and online customer behaviors through DMP
- Develop, improve, and enhance all processes in DMP and Personalization efforts as well as managing and maintaining process maps and procedures
- Establish and manage governance in these platforms and ensure documentation of all architecture, configurations, enhancements, and troubleshooting on the platform
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
- Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
- Bachelors or master’s in mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering required
- 2-4 years of professional experience in using Adobe Experience tools (Audience Manager) or Salesforce (Audience 360)
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) add on skillset.
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
- He/She is an analytical thinker; is detail & result oriented and knowledge to be a strong driver of digital performance optimization.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture