Senior Campaign Consultant (Adobe Campaign)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
As a Senior Campaign Consultant, you will be considered an expert by your peers and clients in Adobe Campaign. Managing more than just day to day campaigns, you'll provide excellence in campaign on process, campaign execution and recommendations internally and for our clients and support the growth of our team with internal training and development.
You'll be building client relationships and managing expectations and risks of key internal and client stakeholders on any project. You will own campaign process best practice and act as a go to person for more junior team members. You will be responsible for completing tasks that make up Campaign migration or implementation deliverables working through journey design, build and monitoring tasks.
Life as a Senior Campaign Consultant at Merkle
You’ll be the Senior Campaign Consultant leading on client campaign delivery engagements, offering support in the following areas:
- Campaign execution – independently document, build, test, QA, deliver, and handover campaigns
- Campaign design – offer practical advice regarding campaign lifecycle decisions for both peers/colleagues and clients
- Governance and control – manage and execute deliverables with competence and confidence, always looking out for improvements to quality assurance, governance processes
- Training – delivering hands-on and virtual training sessions, support workshops, participating in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Best practice consultancy – stay on top of industry news, optimisation techniques, controls, measurement, DPA and privacy, GDPR
- Migration and Implementation planning – working as part of a larger campaign team to prepare materials, campaigns and other deliverables for migration.
- Data design – act as a campaign data SME during workshops, meetings and day to day activities, continuously looking for ways to utilise clients’ data to achieve streamlined and efficient journey
What we are looking for in you
- Has achieved Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner certification
- Strong understanding of the modules of AC
- Circa: 3 years + experience
- Is able to own and complete multiple complex campaigns to highest standard
- Proficiency with understanding data
- Knowledge of HTML (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Is competent in managing client communications and expectations
- Capable of leading a training session with junior team members
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.