Producer, Integrated Production
dentsu mcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. 360i is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Producer who has experience in managing the execution of creative productions from inception to completion. The ideal candidate will also be well versed in preparing budgets/bids for projects while collaborating with creative and strategy leads. Collaborating with creatives to ensure that creative treatments are viable and within budget
· KO production timelines and schedules for creative projects
· Support overall by coordinating with directors to solve production challenges and deliver on the creative
· Support Sr Producer with sourcing/hiring and managing freelance crew and vendors on a per-project basis
· Managing and/or handling location scouting, permitting, casting, rentals, insurance, tech scouts etc.
· Delivering projects on budget and on time while also fostering a fun, collaborative experience for crews and clients
· Tracking project budgets and reporting actuals; overseeing/processing job-related cost with third-party vendor(s)
- Prior experience 3+ years
- Posses a can-do attitude and be solutions-focused - lead by example
- You finish what you start, and have follow through on commitments
- Strong knowledge of production, intellectual property & permitting best practices for integrated campaigns
- Experience with content creation and management
- Thorough understanding of scope development and management
- An eagerness to take on new challenges, grow, and learn
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.