The Account Director will lead all aspects of the account and internal team, from client strategy and performance to financials. S/he will be responsible for setting the direction for all channels & maintain responsibility for the unified performance of the account. The Account Director should bring out strengths of each team member while building long-lasting client relationships.
· Leads all aspects of the account and internal team from client strategy and performance to financials.
· Drives proactive SOW/MSA agreements, renewals and negotiations with clients.
· Strategically participates in successful new business pitches.
· Owns the account’s financial performance.
· Brings together all departments/channels & respective staff for smooth operations of the account.
· Troubleshoots, solves problems, & escalates issues to leadership.
· Senior-level client contact, ultimately responsible for the performance and stability of the account.
· Appoints & directs the activities of the account management team.
· Establishes clear strategic direction for the business.
· Manages the Finance Playbook & ensures team adherence to finance & legal policies.
· Makes recommendations/ proactively advises the client/handles broad-based staffing issues.
· Owns quarterly performance reviews, spring and Q4 planning, internal bi-annual performance assessments and the client mapping process to outline/address opportunities and potential fires before they occur.
· Proactively grows/expands existing business using knowledge of client’s needs and 360i’s capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7-10 years of experience
· Digital experience preferred
· Demonstrates the ability to grow/expand existing business.
· Strong business acumen combined with broad-based marketing acumen (digital/traditional) helping to ensure that brands are innovating/behaving digitally.
· Encourages, energizes, & creates a positive atmosphere through Servant Leadership.
· Establishes personal brand through key agency initiatives.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.