Intern - Dealer Management Office
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- CRM & Reporting setup, Maintainence and Troubleshooting
- Client Servicing- Understand the client requiements and provide solutions on time
- Understand the final output required and is able to generate good drafts for final output.
- Drives process adoption within internal teams.
- Internal Communication- Work with multiple teams and keeps all stakeholders updated.
You’d fit right in if you have:
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience
- A graduate of undergraduate belonging to a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the digital marketing industry.
- Understand data sources, retriving and analyzing data.
- Comfortable working with CRM, Excel and Powerpoint