We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Who we are searching for:
- For our Digital team in Prague and in Brno, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to build customized solutions for our clients on top of the Salesforce platform.
- We expect you to have a good experience in object-oriented software development, including, but not limited to Salesforce technologies, such as Visualforce and APEX. You should be a great team player, able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
What you will do:
- Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
- Preparing automated tests
- Transforming technical requirements into reality
- Assisting in testing
- Liaising with clients, consultants and other team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce
- Hands-on experience with Lightning components
- You should know SOA / REST API
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku or MS Dynamics is taken as an advantage
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Team Manager