Senior Account Manager
Day-to-day lead with both client and internal teams, supporting the management of integrated, full funnel media campaigns. This role owns both internal and client relationships and oversees both tactical and strategic projects, joining a client team with an existing strong foundation. Lots of opportunity to get exposure into multiple lines of business and agency services and collaborate with awesome clients.
· Maintain day-to-day internal and client communication across all teams, with expected focus of working closely with media planning teams and digital media activation teams.
· Help facilitate deadlines and expectations around client deliverables and internal ways of working across internal teams.
· Accountable for directly owning client relationships with only limited support, so must be able to confidently present and speak with clients.
· Become an expert in client’s business and use that expertise to inform recommendations and make the team’s work better.
· Partner with media and analytics teams to manage and analyze media performance, including drawing insights and telling stories from data and reviewing deliverables for quality, media best practices, and relevance to client’s business.
· Work closely with Account Director, another Senior Account Manager, and media peers to balance workflow and client requests daily.
· Support creation of strategic and tactical plans and presentations (with the help of media and account peers and superiors) that align to client business objectives and goals, tell a story, have a clear point of view, and answer the “so what” for the team and client.
· Relay campaign launch updates to clients and internal teams after launch and throughout campaign process to ensure proactive communication.
· Support the team with client budget management and billing-related responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 2-4 years of overall business experience.
· Prior Media Agency and performance media experience preferred.
· Good understanding of performance media, preferably with experience in broadcast media and media planning, as well.
· Follows the tenants of being a trusted advisor for clients, including being a critical thinker to foster sound, business-focused decision making.
· Understands campaign objectives/strategy and able to present insight in reports to clients as well as field/anticipate questions.
· Comprehensive understanding of digital competencies such as Paid Search, Paid Social and Display channels.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to work with and unify cross-functional teams to work as one toward common goals.
· Ability to identify workflow efficiencies and barriers and provide suggested improvements.
· Confidence in front of both internal teams and clients.
· Exhibit maturity and grace under pressure and sets demeanor for the team.
· Tool knowledge: Microsoft tools (such as Excel & PowerPoint), SharePoint, project management tools such as Asana and Trello.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.