Operations Business Analyst
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The dentsu Customer Experience Management (CXM) Operations Team is leading a global operating model transformation initiative to drive organizational engagement and standardization of methods and tools across all practice areas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our business.
You will work with and support the Americas Operations Director to help drive and execute strategic initiatives across the organization. You’ll engage cross-functionally with Business Functions (i.e., Finance, HR, IT, etc.), Service Delivery, Sales, and Client Services to educate, assess, improve, and ultimately measure our operational excellence. You will also interact with our Global Operations teams to support the roll-out of cross-regional process standardization.
If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is critical to our long-term expansion plans, this opportunity is for you.
- Own the development of select project deliverables and analysis, collaborating with teams across the business
- Work with business partners to understand and document the business requirements and implement solutions to support continuous improvement and transformation
- Help identify issues, develop hypotheses, and perform analyses to translate data and metrics into insights on business data sets
- Own the governance of key Operational metrics and report insights to inform the larger team of noteworthy trends that impact the business
- Develop training materials for teams on new processes/subject matter and support seamless transition of responsibilities between teams
- Support the development of standard, repeatable Operational methods and tools
- Own work products and deliverables that are delivered on time and at high quality
- Maintain strong relationships with cross organizational peers in a diverse setting
- Deliver improvements and efficiencies in Operational methods and tools
- Obtain positive feedback on performance from project teams and stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in professional services, consulting, technology, IT, or business operations; Exposure to Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Experience working on cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment; strong business analysis skills are required
- Excellent analytical thinker who can identify areas for improvement by analyzing disparate datasets, across multiple subject areas
- Excel (including use of lookups and pivot tables) and PowerPoint proficiency are a must. Exposure to advanced data analysis approaches, Power BI, Microsoft Project/Visio, and automation solutions is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills. Ability to confidently present to cross functional and multi-level audiences
- A self-starting orientation within a complex matrix environment and an intense desire to learn and drive continuous improvement and transformation
- Ability to work successfully and adapt to remote and distributed team environment
This role requires 25% travel between corporate offices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.