Sr. Frontend Developer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
Our capabilities span people-based marketing disciplines: customer strategy, performance media, customer experience and personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services. This have cross functional teams with a lot of skills and understanding of multiple capabilities, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, Scalability, Security, Performance, Databases, Caches, Microservices, DevOps, SOA, Integration Patterns, etc.
- The Sr. Frontend Developer contributes to the web Angular/ReactJS technology stack,
- The Frontend Dev works with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Experience in project estimation techniques, architecture and design patterns and performance engineering
- Drive teams and ensure the overall integrity of the software design and validate it against the system architecture specification.
- As well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
- Shaping and implementing technology/business solutions to contribute to client organizations competitive differentiation
- Uses various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance client organization s technology stack
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality
- Communicates with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Reporting to Frontend TL
- At least done 4 to 6 React/Angular Industry-standard Project.
- 5 + years history of total software development
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with an outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Experience working with HTML/ CSS
- Good Knowledge of Front end frameworks (bootstrap, foundation, etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS( 3)
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML( 5)
- Good Knowledge of SVG
- Good Knowledge of Node JS
- Knowledge of the new ECMAScript version 2015
- Good UML knowledge is a Plus
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Experience in gulp builds, Karma, Jasmine unit test is a plus.
- Experience in agile development methodologies
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.