Senior Associate, Creative & Product Operations
Sr. Associate – Creative + Product Operations
At Dentsu, the Senior Associate on the Creative + Product Operations team is responsible for working directly with technical and non-technical teams, both on the client-side and with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have technical solutioning and project management skills with a desire to help a client team successfully execute on marketing requirements.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for digital marketing and experience with contributing technical specifications on integrations while working with Account Managers to help grow the account services over time. The Sr. Associate will be the at the front line between our clients and the cross-functional collaboration between Media, Marketing, Creative, Engineering and Data Science teams to define and deliver scalable solutions for our Fortune 500 clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with the Account Management, cross-functional teams and client to define projects.
- Facilitate communication and clarity with cross-functional teams around project plan definitions and timelines to develop thorough, accurate, in-depth and concise requirements and specifications.
- Own assigned projects from conception to launch and ensure high quality. This may include developing and maintaining user acceptance test scripts and performing acceptance testing prior to campaign launches.
- For larger projects, work with various practice leads to develop project scheduling, resource planning, project sizing and scoping as well contingency plans to meet project goals.
- Facilitate identification of tracking and reporting requirements for product/campaign launches. Proactively monitor and communicate performance of project launches and how they can be optimized on an ongoing basis using analytical tools.
o Gather requirements, estimates, timelines and resource needs to support the program
o Bridge communication between media, analytics, business intelligence, platform partners and the client to execute deliverables
o Ensure successful execution of launches
o Post execution conduct retrospective analysis to gauge operational efficiency
o Conduct troubleshooting and resolve any issues/bugs per defined incident management process
o Process optimizations and roll- out
o Perform through quality assurance testing on all creative/copy/integrations and confirm it aligns to client’s tone of voice and brand guidelines
o Test functionality on web experiences, landing pages, emails and ads sets prior to deployment
o Define and communicate creative requirements and final asset delivery dates
o Confirm any custom creative development and work with the client brand team and to define development timelines and approval process
o Confirm creative rotation/testing requirements and verify that decision trees are implemented correctly for all running creative
o Execute all ongoing creative refreshes or swaps to support changes in creative strategy
o Confirm scope and cadence for all performance reporting and analytic deliverables and ensure platform and resource support to ensure successful delivery
o Confirm requirements and delivery process for any supplemental data required to support ongoing client performance reporting
o Manage requests for creative test results
The purpose of this role is to support the Solutions team with the process of packaging solutions. This includes supporting program management, analysing and documenting current network capabilities, competitive and industry analysis, and gathering data to further the work of the solutions team
· 2+ years of client-facing project management experience with digital marketing
· Experience contributing/defining technical specs on new integrations a must
· Ability to interface and communicate professionally with clients and internally with multiple roles at multiple levels
· Motivation to learn quickly as new facets in the digital marketing world emerge
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Experience using Project Management software tools (Workfront, Asana, Basecamp)
Familiarity with Media Engines (DV360, Campaign Manager, DS, Facebook), Email Platforms (Salesforce, Active Campaign) common web and e-commerce concepts,
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.