Senior Media Manager, Programmatic
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, DSW, Kroger, Mondelez and SkinnyPop. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
The Senior Manager, Audience Activation is responsible for managing all aspects of audience-centric campaigns.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Recommending appropriate audience segments based on client’s target
- Recommending appropriate channel tactics, platforms, and partners
- Setting up and managing day-to-day of campaigns in platform(s) inclusive of DSPs [The Trade Desk, DV360, Amazon, Verizon] and paid social platforms [Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter], with support of AMM
- Controlling buying procedures in-platform and through any external partners
- Research and recommend program optimizations; based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, site analytics, and media opportunities
- Analyzing and compiling weekly/monthly/quarterly data to find relevant insights to tell overarching stories.
- Responsible for internal Finance deliverables to ensure vendors are paid in a timely matter; working in JIRA, Nexelus, Prisma
- Internal/external communication as Audience Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from Integrated and Performance teams as well as any vendor partners
- Proactively bringing thoughts/ideas to team, media, processes, reporting, etc.
- Managing self, projects & time across multiple projects, clients, tasks, etc.
- Mentoring/training junior talent (Associate Media Managers/Junior Associates/Interns)
- Ad hoc duties as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of total experience preferable in a previous Media agency role.
- Significant Excel experience and a high degree of aptitude around basic mathematical concepts
- Tactical use of media platforms including DSP experience preferred
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.