Associate Director, Audience Activation
Hey! We're 360i and we're looking for an Associate Media Director, Audience Activation to join our amazing team. At 360i we know that greatness in a disruptive era requires bold ambition, curious talent and a culture that believes we're smarter together. We approach every challenge holistically, with best-in-class expertise in data, creativity, media, technology, search, programmatic and social giving us the power to build our clients' brands and transform their business. The Associate Media Director, Audience Activation, is an individual with media expertise across addressable media channels (video, display, social, native, etc.), demonstrating passion and thought leadership for the channels. Direct reports will likely be in the range of 2-6, scaling from Media Supervisors to Junior Associates. We’re looking for someone with the ambition & desire to learn, grow and partner with the best in class. This role requires media experience to plan and execute paid media campaigns for a host of our Fortune 500 clients. Care to join us?
· Ownership of Audience Activation of one or more accounts at a senior level
· Serve as client and team lead for assigned accounts for all audience centric and addressable channels (Programmatic, Paid Social, 3rd Party Vendors)
· Ability to lead the team to design cutting-edge, strategic and thoughtful audience-centric approaches and plans across a myriad of channels and tactics (video, display, social, mobile, audio, DOOH)
· With support of Media supervisor ensuring all activation best practices are being adhered to and implemented
· Comfort owning and communicating directly with clients on questions/concerns and specific media initiatives
· Media face and voice of the agency internally and externally, and comfort with this role
· Is aware of and looks for opportunities to improve and grow the client business
· Helps evaluate organizational structure and team resourcing
· Support the agency and Audience media team with other projects, i.e. departmental development plan and New Business Pitches, etc.
· Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
· Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
Drive agency thought leadership and be forward thinking on new opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 7-10 years of total experience
· Relevant media planning and buying experience with specific digital focus
· Familiar with Web Analytics, Ad Servers, Media Research tools, etc.
· 2+ years managing more junior team members
· Ability & desire to teach/train others on media strategy and activation planning and process.
· Understand client’s biz and objectives , and is able to apply , and help other’s apply them to media planning and recommendations
· Demonstrate ability to lead clients & be seen as an indispensable partner
· Anticipate and address client challenges
· Lead with an open mind.
· Actively seek to apply best practices and demonstrate ability to navigate chaos
· Able to identify areas for improvement and tackle them head on, with little supervision, and follow them through to fruition
· Is aware of bandwidth of team, team members strengths and weaknesses and where and when to step in
· Management of people, time and ideas across accounts
· Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and fuel media strategies.
· Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to uncover the best solutions to help the client reach or exceed key performance indicators (KPI).
· A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly.
· Focused on honing operational leadership and strategic skills for advancement.
· Effective meeting facilitation and presenting to groups.
· Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, DSW, Kroger, Mondelez and SkinnyPop. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.