AWS Solutions Architect
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We develop and implement solutions in wide range of the IT areas, serving purposes of clients in wide range of industries. Currently we are looking for AWS Solutions Architect, to join our team and provide cloud solution for our customers.
Working with us brings opportunity to work on multiple projects, cloud providers, technologies, different clients included, to reach wide panel of tools. We build cloud-based solutions, promote moderns and efficient approaches toward delivering applications and services that runs and operate effectively, promote concepts such as complete monitoring, laboursaving maintenance, top notch security.
We advise and consult on a large range of technologies and cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Container, Kubernetes, Serverless, IoT.
- AWS Cloud and delivering modern applications leveraging serverless architecture: Lambda, API Gateway, Steps Functions
- Solid Database understanding, SQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB
- Experienced working in a DevOps approach, leveraging tools such as Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) as well as Jenkins
- Confident in ensuring Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills, customer oriented
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with system integrations and event-driven systems
- Experience with logging, distributed tracing and monitoring platforms (ELK, NewRelic)
Why should you join our team?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.