Senior Associate-Adobe Analytics Developer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
LOCATION - East Coast is preferred but open
Merkle is seeking a Senior Associate for the execution of the design, development web analytics implementations within client’s web and mobile platforms for various clients, and be an integral part of the Optimization group. Candidates are expected to use their passion for data and analytics to develop innovative ways of improving site tracking and performance.
Candidates must possess a thorough understanding of digital measurement principles ranging from data analysis methodologies to implementation strategies, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the major web analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics. The candidate should also have some exposure to back-end data warehouse platforms.
Developers at Merkle must be detail-oriented, team-oriented and skilled at solving problems. They must also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be willing to travel from time to time to support client projects. The candidate will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the optimization activities for clients.
- Design & develop Adobe Analytics solution & technical implementation documentation for web and app platforms
- Build and execute tagging test cases to ensure that the appropriate metrics are being collected by Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics/3rd party tags and fed into the appropriate endpoints
- Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits and data integrations across multiple systems, technologies and external vendor tools and applications
- Administer the Adobe Analytics product from top to bottom - variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels, data feeds, Mobile Services, etc.
- Lead collaboration sessions among agency and client stakeholders to facilitate optimal tagging, reporting and analytics capabilities
- Provide a leadership role in the evaluation and use of web analytics capabilities that allow clients to maximize insights into the use and effectiveness of its digital platforms
- Demonstrate an instrumental role in the implementation and adoption of web capabilities such as testing, targeting, and personalization
- 2+ years using Adobe DTM, Launch or GTM for web tagging, report generation, and data feeds is mandatory
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Science, Analytics, or Statistical analysis.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.