At Merkle Sokrati you will learn how to build some of the most efficient backend stacks to power high performance apps. Get your hands dirty with, REST API, Postman Collections, Node libs, HTTP/2, gRPC, GraphQL. Understand API Design, Backends for Frontends, Microservices, SOLID principles like never before. Use techniques like Dependency Injection, IoC, AOP to write modular testable code. Monitor for performance, we take every microsecond seriously. Learn how high-scale software design is done and then deploy it to production.
Nothing at Merkle Sokrati is small. We start with an induction process which demands you to go through all phases of Agile development, right from Sprint Planning, to Requirement Walkthrough, Daily Scrums, Peer Code Reviews, Automated Tests, Sprint Demos, UAT with the client and finally Deployment to production. You are expected to be able to support your own development in Production as well, that’s real Devops for you. You will get to work firsthand, with our Multi-cluster deployments using cloud platforms like AWS/GCP. Yes we stress a lot on sense of ownership in everything we do.
To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Algorithms and Data Structures, Database Scaling Techniques, but more importantly you should be willing to learn at a very fast pace and be a Team player not a lone-wolf. Not many interns can say “been there, done that”, but post this program you will.
Contribute to team outcomes on client engagements primarily via:
- Analysis of requirements into best-practice design for technical and functional solutions in Salesforce to meet client needs and deliver meaningful value
- Development and testing of solutions including leading the development of common components and platforms
- Environment management and deployment activities
- Interaction with client-team members to clarify requirements, demonstrate solutions and their value and gather feedback
- Appropriate and accurate documentation to support solutions
- Provide mentorship to more junior team members to contribute to overall practice capability
- Provide timely and relevant feedback to support the development of others and the performance of the team
- Support for relationship management and sales activities by contributing domain expertise through project discovery, preparation of proposals and statements of work
- Contribute to the on-going growth of knowledge in the practice through knowledge sharing
- Active pursuit of new skills in the technical / developer domain through project participation, self-study and volunteering to assist others in the business
- Maintain knowledge and certifications through engagement with new capabilities and regular technology release changes from Salesforce
- Strong logical and analytical thinker who can innovate on the fly
- Experience in working in agile, hybrid and waterfall software delivery models
- 3+ years’ client-facing experience implementing complex technical CRM solutions. (Salesforce experience is essential)
- Experience with APEX, integration patterns and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications up to Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I
- A tertiary qualification
- Able to manage responsibilities across multiple concurrent projects
- Able to ask effective questions to clarify understanding of requirements and communicate solutions clearly
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.