Senior Software Engineer .NET*.
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Do you want to be part of something new?
Would you like to get started in this diverse environment? Do you have a strong development background and already technical experience as a experienced .NET Engineer in an agile environment? Then read on.
- Customizing content management systems based on .NET like Sitecore
- Development of web applications and interfaces to other backend systems
- Development around the product range of Sitecore (Experience Platform, Digital Marketing, Sitecore Commerce)
- Integration of standard products in the environment of state-of-the-art web technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with .NET
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) desirable, not must
- Knowledge of persistence technologies; familiarity with XML standards and Web services
- Experience with Sitecore is a plus
- Good to very good knowledge of English language
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +381 69 789 039