Lead Test Automation
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our QualityShore Operation based in Portugal, is currently hiring a Lead Automation Tester to join our team!
- Leads and owns UI and API automation work
- Participates actively in test planning by identifying testing requirements, scope and estimates
- Ensures optimal test coverage comprising of positive, negative and exception scenarios
- Provides quality assurance estimates for project planning purposes
- Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions
- Improves domain knowledge and understanding of testing process, delivery methodology, tools, etc
- Designs and maintains Automation frameworks
- Drives perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of our products
- Sets processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans are reviewed by all stakeholders
- Creates and maintains QA and project documentation
- Participates in architecture and RADs reviews for new projects
- Creates Test reports and dashboards necessary for higher visibility and quality tracking during implementation
- Analyses problems reported in production application, identifies root causes and communicates results with appropriate stakeholders towards resolution
We only consider persons living in Portugal