(Senior) Salesforce Consultant*. 80-100%.
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What you will do:
- Consult our customers in both business and technology issues - system integration, technical requirements , sales / service processes and CRM consulting are no foreign words for you
- Analyze problems and requirements, inspire our customers with the delivery of workshops, create specialist and customized solutions and implement them together with the team
- You enjoy further developing our range of services and think beyond the existing structures
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team (consulting, creation, technology, project management) and accompany the implementation primarily from a professional point of view
With us, you will:
- Become part of an international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Enjoy a dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into routine work
- Have the possibility to grow and develop
- Enjoy a start-up and agile atmosphere, while being part of a friendly international team of creative minds
What we are looking for:
- A specialist in Salesforce, familiar with the Salesforce clouds and the platform
- At least two years of professional experience as a consultant in the implementation of CRM systems with Salesforce as the product base
- Certifications in Salesforce Sales, Service and / or Marketing Cloud are a plus
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge in establishing, expanding and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Reliable, independent and precise way of working
- Resilience and performance, humor, flexibility and team spirit
- Business fluent German and English, spoken and written
Working with us means freedom in the workplace. Easy said? Then take a look here: Free time management and home office friendly. Both technical freedom and support in the team are important to us. The know-how of over 800 techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need a distance from the digital. Do you want to vent your brain? Jump on the foosball, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular breakfasts, town hall meetings and much more. Not enough? Then do something for your education. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a part of our team and apply here, digitally of course.