Sr. Executive - Human Resources (OD)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
- Implement various Employee Engagement and motivating initiatives, by working closely with Stakeholders.
- Evaluate and analyze Psychometric tools and their application in performance evaluation
- Experience and exposure to OD (Organisational Development) initiatives, like Reward and Recognition, Retention Study and Solutions
- Planning of L&D initiatives like Calendar , Feedback analysis, Collaborating with Stakeholders to plan development programs.
- Implement, Measure Effectiveness of Learning Programs.
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience with Organisation Development , Employee engagement initiatives like Reward and Recognition, Retention , Fun @ Workplace, Metrics and Benchmarking
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite applications.
- Strong on data & analytics with comfort around Quantitative analysis
- Experience with working on Cornerstone or any other LMS
- Exposure and study of Psychometric tools like MBTI, 9 Box etc with implementation experience
- Ability to multi-task proficiently
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally within a team
- Understand the Kirk-Patrick Model.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- World class internal/external customer service skills
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.