Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What will you do:
· Resolve basic platform issues
· Proposing and designing solutions for customer journeys and automation of process
· Analyse, review business and technical requirements to be implemented in marketing cloud
· Advise on strategies for multichannel activities including personalization / dynamic content, advanced segmentation, 360 customer journey
· Able to execute and optimize SMS and email marketing campaigns
· Running demo sessions for the new clients / onsite workshops / trainings for the clients
You should have:
· At least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or another Marketing automation platform
· Advanced knowledge of email marketing (digital trends, email domains, IP warm-up, personalization, behavioural segmentation)
· Solid background in analysing and designing multichannel customer journeys
· Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills
· Analytical thinking approach
· HTML and SQL skills – highly desirable
· Experience with writing functional documentation
· Experience with leading training sessions and live demos
Working with us means freedom in the workplace. Easy said? Then take a look here: Free time management and home office friendly. Both technical freedom and support in the team are important to us. The know-how of over 800 techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need a distance from the digital. Do you want to vent your brain? Jump on the foosball, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular breakfasts, town hall meetings and much more. Not enough? Then do something for your education. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a part of our team and apply here, digitally of course.