About Merkle The Netherlands
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency, part of dentsu, and has more than 50 branches and 9600 employees. More than 285 people work together in our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam with leading customers such as Microsoft, HEMA, NS, Marktplaats, Vodafone, BMW, Air France-KLM, Signify, Burger King and Corendon. The company is a strategic partner of Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com, Selligent.
An experienced Sales and Service Cloud Consultant with a technical background? Then continue reading!
As a certified Salesforce Consultant you secure that the correct solution for the customer will be implemented and you are responsible for the quality of the project delivery. You have knowledge in the area of marketing, sales and customer service.
You have a deep understanding of the different Salesforce Clouds, with a strong focus on the Sales and Service Cloud. By translating the business requirements into a technical solution you know how to add value to our clients.
You have a natural talent to connect with people and feel comfortable amongst stakeholders. You use your knowledge and social skill to find new business opportunities.
Be proactive in commercial pitches for new business and play an active role in contributing to business cases and winning new contracts is something that energizes you.
There will be plenty of room to bring your knowledge and experience into practice and to map out your career path. We challenge you to make the most out of your career. We have a transparent and informal company culture. There are plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and to take initiative.
In short, these are (some of) your challenges:
- Integration of complex applications with Salesforce
- analyze the demands of the customer
- design the right architecture
- Pre-Sales activities
- Coach and share knowledge with junior team members
You love working with new methods and concepts and get energy from solving complex problems together. We are looking for a new colleague that is passionate about Salesforce, technically minded, pragmatic and has good problem-solving skills. A Merkle Salesforce Consultant needs to be a self-starter and is not afraid of taking their own initiative.
Some specifics we require...
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Relevant Salesforce certificates are an advantage
- Interest in the latest techniques and innovations in the cloud architecture space
- Interest in data-driven marketing
- Experience of stakeholder management and leading a (project) team
- Good communications skills in Dutch and/or English
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
- Exciting Salesforce projects which can be multi-cloud implementations or optimizations for a very different types of customer (varied industry segments, from SMB to Enterprise class customers);
- A good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
- International workspace. Work together with colleagues world-wide!
- Plenty of time and possibility for self-development with an adequate training budget;
- A challenging position at a successful company in a growing market;
- Flexibility and freedom. Working from home is no problem and you can organize your own agenda;
- Enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, table tennis, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more!
Where will you work?
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Merkle great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere.
''At Merkle NL, we strive for a safe workplace with the aim of equal opportunities and treatment for everyone. Where everyone feels welcome and safe to be who they are and where everyone can express themselves. Because we are in favor of real change, we encourage applications from candidates from different backgrounds to further increase our diversity. ''