AWS Solutions Architect
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We develop and implement solutions in wide range of the IT areas, serving purposes of clients in wide range of industries. We are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with an AWS Solution Architect with expert level understanding of AWS architecture, willingness and energy to drive projects and share vision across teams, to advance our delivery for all types and sizes of clients from all around the world.
Working with us brings opportunity to work on multiple projects, cloud providers, technologies, different clients included, to reach wide panel of tools. We build cloud-based solutions, promote moderns and efficient approaches toward delivering applications and services that runs and operate effectively, promote concepts such as complete monitoring, laboursaving maintenance, top notch security.
We advise and consult on a large range of technologies and cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Container, Kubernetes, Serverless, IoT.
- Collaborating with teams to produce solution design and architecture
- Improving existing solution architecture
- Collecting feedback from our customers to ensure continued service delivery and development
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Accountability and proactivity: A ‘get it done’ attitude and owning tasks from their inception to their completion
- Helping define and improve processes and solutions
- Working in multinational remote teams
- AWS Cloud and delivering modern applications leveraging serverless architecture: Lambda, API Gateway, Steps Functions
- Solid Database understanding, SQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB
- Experienced working in a DevOps approach, leveraging tools such as Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) as well as Jenkins
- Confident in ensuring Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills, customer oriented
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with system integrations and event-driven systems
- Experience with logging, distributed tracing and monitoring platforms (ELK, NewRelic)
Why should you join our team?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.