Marketing Engineer - Adobe Campaign Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You are responsible for the implementation and execution of the marketing campaigns programs using Adobe Campaign and the Adobe Experience Cloud
- You will be directly working with a portfolio of international clients in a wide range of sectors
- You consult our clients on the right use of Adobe Campaign to create marketing measures and manage campaigns along the entire customer journey
- Together with your colleagues, you implement communication and marketing strategies and concepts, execute content plans as well as monitor their publication and performance
- You are able to implement strategies and activities for all relevant channels. You manage and measure the effectiveness of the campaign to optimize with the right data and tools
- Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner certification
- 2+ years of professional experience in data and technology-based marketing
- Completed university studies (Bachelor or Master) in business informatics, business administration, marketing management or similar qualification is a plus
- Excellent technical understanding, especially of web technologies
- Flexibility, reliability, enthusiasm, resilience and hands-on mentality
- Team spirit and high willingness to learn something new
- Good communication skills and organisational talent, strong solution orientation and enjoyment in what you do
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills can be a plus
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039