CRM Campaign Manager
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
CRM Campaign Manager
- Lead CRM e-mail campaigns for different segments and channels to increase engagement.
- Manage the campaign calendar in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Experience with data analysis required and ability to measure performances and make suggestions to improve defined KPIs required.
- Set up reports with KPIs to share with all relevant teams including learning about best practices, lead acquisition tactics, consumer behavior, and customer journey
- Work with CRM team and regional stakeholders to set up campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with different marketing touch points internally and externally.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- French speaker preferred
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench, or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs, and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.