CRM Performance Manager
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Connect with business internal stakeholders (also referred to as campaign owners), being the main point of contact for CRM
- Participate in touchpoints involving business stakeholders and communication stakeholders
- Coordinate CRM campaigns requests with Operations Manager
- Propose campaign enhancements/tests to reach business set goals
- Define audiences and segmentation
- Responsible for managing consumer databases
- Deep dive on performances and generate insights on campaigns and journeys (not creating the dashboards but looking at the dashboards and reports to understand performance)
- Responsible for final approvals for campaign send-outs
- Provide reports
- Provide regular updates to the teams/management
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Salesforce platforms, and Power BI preferred.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench, or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs, and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.