Junior .Net Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to find junior profiles with experience in the Microsoft development ecosystem, willing to join and be trained in the CMS area like Sitecore.
Day-to-day challenges you will:
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Develop websites and portals in Sitecore 8 /9 /10 in Azure cloud
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with Offshore team members
- Performs application testing in various environments
- Deploys service releases, patches, requests, and customizations
- 2+ years of development experience in .NET Framework / C# / ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with .net CMS is a plus (Like Umbraco, Kentico, EPIServer);
- Experience working with the Microsoft stack - Azure DevOps and Application Services, MSSQL, Visual Studio, etc.
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- Understanding of Version Control principles and strategies to enable large development teams (experience with Git is a plus)
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development processes
- DevOps - CI/CD tools and systems
- Results-oriented. Comfortable and eager to take on responsibility, showing initiative
- Having a 'can-do' attitude and a positive outlook.
- Continuously learning and advancing in your field
- Being team-oriented and open-minded, providing information accurately and promptly
PT citizens and those authorized to work in the country are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)