Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Resolve basic platform issues
- Proposing and designing solutions for customer journeys and automation of the process
- Analyze, review business and technical requirements to be implemented in Marketing Cloud
- Advise on strategies for multichannel activities including personalization/dynamic content, advanced segmentation, 360 customer journey
- Execute and optimize SMS and email marketing campaigns
- Running demo sessions for the new clients / onsite workshops/trainings for the clients
- At least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform or another Marketing automation platform
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing (digital trends, email domains, IP warm-up, personalization, behavioural segmentation)
- Solid background in analysing and designing multichannel customer journeys
- Customer-facing role, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking approach
- HTML and SQL skills – highly desirable
- Experience with writing functional documentation
- Experience with leading training sessions and live demos
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039