Data Integration Engineer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Following our digital transformation to become a data-driven institution and develop the new data strategy elaborate by Chief Data Officer (CDO), our team is looking for a Data Integration Engineer to support our growing data platform used to store semi/unstructured data and structured data sets and interfaces between business applications.
Day-to-day challenges you will:
- Collect specifications and develop data flows.
- Improve standards and best practices already in place.
- Support technical team in the request and incident management.
- Control and monitor performance of systems and services under Data Integration platform responsibility.
- Collaborate with project manager during Plan and Build phase.
- Ensure transition between project and operational maintenance.
- Mentor engineers based in qualityshore operation.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Tech.
- 5 to 10 years of experience.
- At least 5 years as Technical Consultant ETL (Microsoft SSIS preferably), EAI, or MDM technology.
- Extensive knowledge of Datawarehouse, Master Data Management, Data acquisition mechanisms, and Data Quality.
- Good knowledge of Azure Data Services as Azure Data Factory, Flows, Logic Apps.
- Experienced with visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFE).
- Business fluency in English, French an asset.
- ETL/EAI certification
- Azure Data Solution
- Datawarehouse Concepts
PT citizens and those authorized to work in the country are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Remote work (although we have our 4 offices spread in Portugal, we are okay for people to work from different regions inside Portugal and islands borders)
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)