Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
From day one, as the Marketing Coordinator, you will contribute to existing marketing programs, assist with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals, and support the broader Marketing team with tasks in support of the operations and execution of team initiatives.
You will work closely with partners across the Marketing team to support a variety of initiatives including, but not limited to content development for social programs, internal communications execution, production of podcasts, invoicing, content development support, general business operations tasks, onboarding of new hires, event administration support, and more. You will know our business and industry well, working across all our capability teams, learning as new capabilities and partnerships arise.
- Support of Merkle’s global internal communications program through the development of monthly newsletters, dissemination of communications across a variety of internal channels, and more
- Manage transcription of videos, content calendar, and maintaining deadlines with content team
- Production of two podcasts including; working with internal team to build episode content, manage recording sessions, publish through distribution platform, and manage promotional ideas
- Publish to our internal repository of sales content and external blogs and website
- Manage updates to corporate collateral
- Supporting the Events team by coordinating planning documents, overseeing the contracting process, supporting webinars
- Write social media copy, optimized per social platform and for employee sharing
- Schedule social posts for corporate handles and daily social newsletter
- Collaborate on social calendar and plan upcoming social posts
- Lead the Marketing vendor contracting and payment process with financial and legal teams
- 2+ years of marketing or project management experience
- Independent self-starter with strong organization skills able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong project management, content creation, copy writing, and editing skills, adaptable to Merkle’s style guidelines
- Prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions including communications, social media, business management, and project management.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.