PPC SEM Strategist
Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 700+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
We seek to hire talented Sr. Business Analyst (PPC-SEM) to deliver the best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
Be updated about latest feature and find ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
Good understanding of web and app analytics
- Manage a team of around 3-4 people with a client portfolio of 4-5 and define their growth path
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
Spearhead Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcase business growth
Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
You'd fit right in, if you:
- Are a Graduate/MBA with 1-2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
Are passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, has knack of numbers and identify and resolve problems.
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
Have hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years.
Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills
Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!