Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Quality Assurance at Merkle-Sokrati acts as the gatekeeper between the development team and our clients, ensuring that deliverables meet client expectations and requirements. The QA Analyst is involved throughout the entire project life cycle and becomes a subject matter expert for a project.
The QA Analyst tests functionality and the front-end user experience, by certifying that work from the development team passes all functional requirements and client’s acceptance criteria. The QA Analyst will develop test strategies, create testable requirements, test requirements, write and run regression suites.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead efforts in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test strategy creation, Efforts estimation, Test Management, Test Monitoring, Defect Triaging, Test status reporting, Test Metrics creation, Test closure along with establishing robust review process for each test stage.
- Design templates to document Test scenarios, test cases, review templates, status reports.
- Establish robust Escape defect analysis process to reduce the defect slippage.
- Identify factors for continuous improvement and measure the progress made throughout the year.
- Initiate People development activities.
- Start up-skilling program where team is involved in learning new and latest tools & technologies.
- Experience in Manual/Exploratory/Regression/Functional Testing
- Proficiency writing and managing Test Cases in a test case management tool (TestRail, Zephyr)
· Experience and knowledge of SDLC
· Experience debugging using web browser consoles
· Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
· Experience working and testing enterprise level websites
· Experience testing on desktop and mobile platforms
· Familiarity with project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Workfront, VSTS)
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with a CMS or website building tools (AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal)