We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Works independently with a broader overview on the project
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing, and documentation
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed)
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers
- Delivers training and participates in knowledge sharing
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvements
What we are looking for:
- Strong working experience and knowledge with PHP (From 7.3 to 8.0) and PHP frameworks (like Laravel);
- Clear understanding of OOP, Design Patterns and anti-patterns, SOLID principles;
- Working experience with relational Databases DBMS;
- A good understanding of DevOps tools (Atlassian OR git/svn ...) is required;
- Experienced with testing layers (unit, integration and functional testing);
- Academic background in IT or equivalent;
- Knowledge in algorithms and distributed systems;
- Proficiency in English;
- At least 3 years of experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ecom solutions as Magento, Prestashop, CS-Cart, xCart OR any PHP CMS as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc;
- Experience with services/microservices oriented architecture, ideally in an e-commerce scope;
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)