Assistant Manager– Finance (Sales & Collections)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
- Client invoicing
- Follow up with clients for collections
- Accounting of invoices and collections in the system
- Reconciliation of client ledgers on a quarterly basis
- Maintaining client master data and ensure it is error-free.
- Facilitate vendor payments basis client collections.
- Preparation of GST data & 100% compliance with GST laws.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in external and internal audit work.
- Sr. Executive or Executive with 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Taxation, TDS, Equalization Levy, GST.
- Proficient in operating Tally ERP
- Experience of preparation of MIS and Reporting
- Prior Experience of handling AR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Work closely with inter departments to resolve queries.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Acute attention to detail and diligent proofing skills
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships