Email Developer (Adobe)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Understanding of the table structure for email development.
- Code & develop executed email creative from using highly complex, data-driven responsive HTML templates.
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices using email testing and analytics platforms, such as Return Path or Litmus.
- Having great attention to detail.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly.
- Work on day-to-day operations of client accounts.
- Support/attend client meetings when needed.
Ensure all work being produced meets the highest standards of the Digital Messaging industry.
Creating Proofing Workflows.
Setting Up deliveries.
Creating and Publishing Landing pages,
Creating Personalization blocks.
Creating and publishing triggers in message centre.